Based in Sydney, we are looking for tutors. We use an online Touch Typing program with lessons and tests and the students work through the modules with encouragement from the tutor.
Can you touch type? Are you enthusiastic, fun, maybe studying to become a teacher? Maybe you are a retiree looking to keep active? With our lessons running before and after school for 1 hour only, these positions are ideal for fitting around another timetable. Does this sound like the job for you? Then please read on.
Tutors will guide children aged from 7 years old through an online touch-typing program. The lessons run for 1 hour before or after school, in term, at schools using their computer facilities. The tutor needs to encourage, guide, and motivate the children to progress through the lessons and typing tests to increase their accuracy and speed.
We have positions available at various locations in the Eastern Suburbs, Northern Suburbs and Northern Beaches of Sydney. Tell us your availability!
We are growing and expanding all the time and we are always looking for motivated people to work with us. Contact us if you have any spare mornings or afternoons that you would like to run a class and be paid. Training, lesson plan and logins will be provided. Class sizes are limited so that more individualised learning for each student can be accomplished. Come and watch a class in action or give us a call if you have queries.
- Once per week for 1 hour duration plus 15 min set up time.
- Our program runs in numerous schools with various start times.
- Working with an online typing program with individual accounts for each child.
- Located within each Primary Schools computer room or area and held during the school term, outside of school hours.
- All lesson plans, log ins, etc are provided
- Must be able to 10 finger Touch-Type.
- Must have a current WWCC (Working With Children Check) for paid work.
- Must have a great command of the English language.
- Applicants must be able to get to the Primary school prior to the start of the class for set up.
- Set up commences 15 mins before class begins.
- Drivers Licence and Car an advantage.
- First Aid, CPR Certificate an advantage.
Please email us your CV with 2 references and 1 personal reference, including contact details, your email & your mobile phone number. If you would like more information please contact us with your questions – email@example.com